Thank you for your interest in joining the Nemesis Now team.
We currently have one job vacancy available. Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com, indicating the role applied for in the subject line of the email.
Job Title: Customer Services Administrator
Nemesis Now is the UK's leading importers and distributors of Fantasy and Gothic Giftware supplying the retail trade throughout UK and Europe.
Our vision is to be the brand that dominates and sets trends in the fantasy giftware market by collaborating with the world’s leading creative innovators.
Our mission is to be fanatical about meeting and exceeding our customers’ needs by constantly delighting them with exciting and innovative products, empowering people to express their individuality.
We are looking to expand our Customers Services team with the addition of a customer services administrator. The ideal candidate will relish the challenge and excitement of a high growth company and is capable of managing and contributing towards the future success of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading giftware wholesalers. We provide a working environment dedicated towards helping our staff fulfil their potential.
Responsible To: Customer Services Supervisor
ROLE PURPOSE The customer services administrator will be responsible for processing all orders as received via telephone, email or fax. Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner is essential.
- Answer telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Support Sales reps and management with face to face customer interaction when needed.
- Apply with PCI guidelines for handling customer’s card details maintaining the customer’s security.
- Accurately and efficiently create customer quotations and sales orders.
- Deal with all customer queries politely and efficiently.
- Complete all trade applications within 24 hours for management sign off.
- Complete customer credits thoroughly to ensure minimum business loss.
- Support Customer Services Supervisor in the daily running of the office.
- Attending bi annual trade shows
- Supporting with open day showroom events
- Establishing and developing customer specific requirements.
- Embrace change wherever possible.
- Provide feedback to colleagues and management in an open and constructive manner.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, values and instructions.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Organised and motivated
- Previous experience of working in a customer services environment
- A team player
- Familiar with MS Office package- Word, Email, Outlook
- Strong communication written and verbal
- Hours: Monday- Friday 08:30 to 5.00
- Salary: Negotiable