Thank you for your interest in joining the Nemesis Now team. All of our current available vacancies are listed below.
Positions currently available:
Job application forms can be downloaded here.
For further information about the positions please call 01782 596660 or contact us via our contact form
Nemesis Now is the UK's leading importers and distributors of Fantasy and Gothic Giftware supplying the retail trade throughout UK and Europe. Our vision is to be the brand that dominates and sets trends in the fantasy giftware market by collaborating with the world’s leading creative innovators. Our mission is to be fanatical about meeting and exceeding our customers’ needs by constantly delighting them with exciting and innovative products, empowering people to express their individuality.
We are looking to expand our team with the addition of a new role of Sculptor. The ideal candidate will relish the challenge and excitement of a high growth company and is capable of managing and contributing towards the future success of the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sculptor to work for one of the UK’s leading giftware wholesalers. We provide a working environment dedicated towards helping our staff fulfil their potential.
To align the business resources with the companies Vision, Mission statements and core values. You'll be responsible for designing and constructing three-dimensional art works using a variety of techniques to mold and create aesthetically pleasing three-dimensional objects Would need to create detailed 3D models from designs created by our in house artists that would be printed and manufactured as resin figurines
- Model three-dimensional substances to create forms.
- Use metalworking, welding, carving, whittling, chiseling, or shaping to construct artistic forms.
- Utilize tools such as chisels, gouges, and mallets to create objects.
- Reference lifelike or living models while creating object.
- Refer to photographs or scenery for inspiration.
- Incorporate sound, light and motion into the artwork
- Use clay or wax to shape objects.
- Cut, twist, laminate, secure, and fasten raw and manufactured materials.
- Use finger or small hand tools to smooth out rough edges or carve details.
- Cast substances in bronze or concrete.
- Select materials for new projects.
Constantly striving to stay ahead of technology with the ability to grasp new and exciting techniques.
You will work towards developing your own unique artistic style and developing your sculpture with an emphasis on technique and also creative expression
Need to have excellent computer based design software skills/knowledge in order to show the concept behind the design.
Taking responsibility for a project
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred
- Highly skilled in ZBrush and Maya
- High level of creativity and skill level
- Ability to manage project deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Organised and motivated
- A team player
How to apply:
Portfolio should include samples of the artist's work in the form of photograph should have evidence of having both skill and talent present in their portfolio.
To apply for this position please send your CV, application form and covering letter to Mandy Bailey via email mandy.bailey[at]nemesisnow.com or contact us via our contact form for more information.
To download our application form please click here.