Throughout our business and during each stage of our supply chain, our core values are at the forefront of everything we do here at Nemesis Now. This includes our social, environmental, and legal commitments.
The goal of being sustainable and having as little impact on our environment as possible is something which we strive for here at Nemesis Now, and we are continually looking at throughout all aspects of our supply chain. Here are some measures we have taken so far:
• Our website is 100% carbon neutral.
• We are currently working on making all of our product lines 100% recyclable, which is something that has already been successfully executed in all of our new drinkware products.
• Our warehouse recycles all cardboard boxes, by shredding to use as packing material or to re-use for customer orders.
• Minimising energy usage through the use of LED and motion sensored lighting.
• Follow our environmental policy and continually review and assess what energy resources we use.
Nemesis Now is dedicated to maintaining a culture of ethics, integrity, and trust throughout the organization. This is accomplished through the following commitments and activities:
• Operate in a transparent way which encourages our teams to express their opinions and ideas in order to boost team building and to improve productivity.
• Having integrity in the workplace to create a positive working environment by encouraging our teams to regularly provide feedback and participate in employee surveys.
• Offer learning and development opportunities to all of our employees.
• Ensure fair and unbiased recruitment takes place.
• Participate in charitable events to help our local charities and community e.g. Donna Louise and Dougie Mac.
Nemesis is committed to operating all activities within the spirit and letter of all laws and regulations affecting its businesses and employees. Exercising the highest level of integrity, ethics and objectivity in our actions and relationships through the following commitments:
• In accordance with UK laws we have implemented processes and policies and abide by the acts.• We make every effort to ensure that your data is safe and secure, this includes following GDPR laws.
• By adhering to workplace Health and Safety, we lower risks and injuries related to them.
• All employees are treated fairly by our company, for example we value diversity and gender equality and a fair and unbiased recruitment process.