Damaged, faulty or missing goods should be reported to Nemesis Now within 5 working days of receiving the delivery. To report these please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photographs of the damages or faults.
- The customers right to return goods is protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
- All breakages/damages etc. must be reported in writing/email/fax, with supporting images within 5 working days of receipt of the order.
- Where the customer is entitled to a refund, we will credit the customer’s account within 30 days.
- The customer is responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods (unless otherwise agreed prior with Nemesis Now), we therefore recommend postal insurance is taken to cover the value of goods in transit.
- This cancellation policy does not affect the customer’s rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
- Any goods returned should be in saleable condition in unmarked boxes, unless otherwise agreed with Nemesis Now.
- Any goods returned by the customer without the prior written consent from Nemesis Now will be subject to a £50 or 25% stock value handling fee, whichever is greater.
- Under no circumstance does Nemesis Now offer a sale or return, or exchange policy.