Thank you for your interest in joining the Nemesis Now team.
We currently have 2 job vacancy available.
Export Customer Services Co-ordinator
Digital Marketing Specialist
If you are interested in working at Nemesis Now and would like to send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating which position you are applying for. Thank you.
Export Customer Services Co-ordinator
Nemesis Now is the UK's leading importers and distributors of Fantasy and Gothic Giftware supplying the retail trade throughout UK and Europe.
Our vision is to be the brand that dominates and sets trends in the fantasy giftware market by collaborating with the world’s leading creative innovators.
Our mission is to be fanatical about meeting and exceeding our customers’ needs by constantly delighting them with exciting and innovative products, empowering people to express their individuality.
We are looking to expand our Customers Service team with the addition of an Export Customer Service Co-ordinator. The ideal candidate will relish the challenge and excitement of a high growth company and be capable of managing and contributing towards the future success of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading giftware wholesalers. We provide a working environment dedicated towards helping our staff fulfil their potential.
Responsible To: Customer Services Supervisor
Role Purpose: The Export Customer Service Co-ordinator will be responsible for all aspects of the Export Customer journey including processing quotations, orders and enquiries. Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner is essential.
- Answer telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Support Sales reps and management with face to face customer interaction when needed.
- Apply with PCI guidelines for handling customer’s card details maintaining the customer’s security.
- Accurately and efficiently create customer quotations and sales orders.
- Deal with all customer queries politely and efficiently.
- Complete all trade applications within 24 hours for management sign off.
- Complete customer credits thoroughly to ensure minimum business loss.
- Support Customer Services Supervisor in the daily running of the office.
- Attending bi annual trade shows.
- Supporting with open day showroom events.
- Establishing and developing customer specific requirements.
- Embrace change wherever possible.
- Provide feedback to colleagues and management in an open and constructive manner.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, values and instructions.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Organised and motivated
- Previous experience of working in a customer services environment
- A team player
- Familiar with MS Office package- Word, Email, Outlook
- Strong communication written and verbal
- Must have experience with exporting goods worldwide
- Fluent in French or German (desirable)
- Hours: Monday- Friday 08:30 to 5.00
- Salary: Negotiable
Digital Marketing Specialist
Nemesis Now Ltd. is looking for a talented and passionate digital marketing executive to help develop our brands, grow our sales pipeline and increase our customer engagement.
- Update and improve company website content: Create and refresh content and images on the website to improve UX, drive sales, and engage prospect customers.
- Support the overall Digital Marketing plan: Be ready and able to articulate the strategy and tactics for generating awareness and leads. Work with colleagues to define key marketing programs and events that will attract and nurture leads, drive customer engagement and retention.
- Execute and fine tune programs: As part of the marketing team work to execute digital marketing activities (including managing traffic acquisition through a range of online marketing methods, including email, digital advertising, SEO, PPC etc.). Support the delivery of marketing materials including landing pages, campaign content, and other collateral. Build, test and manage automated marketing campaigns. Optimise user experience.
- Drive program effectiveness: Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Track digital KPI to measure the uplift in performance and quantify the benefits of the tactics including digital advertising campaigns, PPC and SEO.
- Collaborate: Work with key stakeholders within the organisation, such as sales, telemarketing, product management and services teams to align the website and digital marketing activities to the overall business goals.
- Research: Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices on digital marketing, and the wholesale giftware market.
What you bring to the team
- Experience in sales driven Website CMS and Web analytics.
- Experience delivering effective demand generation marketing campaigns and programs within B2B
- Passion for innovation, on top of current marketing best practices and implement them to improve campaign and website performance
- Curious, self-motivated, proactive
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with web developers to diagnose, test and resolve technical issues quickly.
- Team player, and ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful digital campaigns
- Able to write effective and engaging copy
- Understanding of PPC campaigns
- Analytical and creative skills
- Ability to create on-brand graphics for website and marketing campaigns.
- Interest in Product Photography would be beneficial.
- Ability to multi‐task and plan your own workload
Why Nemesis Now Ltd?
Nemesis Now is the UK's leading importers and distributors of Fantasy and Gothic Giftware supplying the retail trade throughout UK and Europe. Our vision is to be the brand that dominates and sets trends in the fantasy giftware market by collaborating with the world’s leading creative innovators. Our mission is to be fanatical about meeting and exceeding our customers’ needs by constantly delighting them with exciting and innovative products, empowering people to express their individuality.
We are looking to expand our team with the addition of a new role of Digital Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate will relish the challenge and excitement of a high growth company and is capable of managing and contributing towards the future success of the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketer or outstanding post graduate. We provide a creative environment dedicated towards helping our staff fulfil their potential.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
- Good working knowledge of Magento 1 and 2
- Experience of Website CMS
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Demonstrate ability to create on-brand graphics for website and marketing campaigns.
- 2 years’ experience within a digital marketing role.
- Digital Marketing qualification preferred.